EPC Forum 2013
Growing organisational interest and capabilities for bigger projects with excellent project delivery
18-19 Mar 2013
Hilton Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Why You Should Attend
EPC Forum 2013
For updated brochure or registration, please contact Ms Cherrie at CherrieK@marcusevanskl.com.
A decade ago, the EPC industry comprises of a handful of gargantuan and complex projects. Today, there is no shortage of high value and complex project being executed by both private and government players. The increase in size and complexity has lead to a growing dependency on contractors' capabilities and project management skills. Slowly, the burden of project management has shifted from the owner to the contractors and with that, the risk of time and cost overruns.
The ability to manage project is highly recognised as the key deciding factor to the success of project delivery. These contracts have been viewed as long term commitments, giving due consideration to risks that can span from the project lifecycle with restraining resources available such as human resources, supply of materials and machineries.
This EPC Forum 2013 will address the challenges faced by owners and EPC contractors from scope of work to delivery of project without compromising other aspects such as handling construction risk and cost management throughout the years. Take a step further to hear it from other key speakers around the globe and exploring new working opportunities around the world.
Why should you attend?
- Accelerate the supply chain process for faster materials procurement
- Securing the best suppliers for best procurement process
- Manage construction and contract risk for speedy project delivery
- Making the right decisions and responding to changes immediately to ensure on schedule is on time
- Recognise global opportunities in different market for EPC contract
- Search for bigger opportunity in the market from across continents!
- Maintaining a good relationship between owner, contractor and suppliers to ensure lesser disputes
- Set a clear line in the level of involvement for optimal project progress
Key reasons why you and your organisation would benefit from this course:
- Learning keys to successful project delivery through optimal risk management
- Communicating goals and objectives of project effectively through the framework to ensure everyone works hand in hand to achieve project's goal
- Creating a clearer focus for upward productivity from the increase in efficiency and effectiveness of resources
- Ensuring the best use of organisation resources by focusing it on key priorities to achieve target
- Determining key factors to bring owners and EPC contractors together under one roof to achieve profit
- Gaining sufficient financial security measures to ensure payment is received on time
- New market opportunity: Recognising stability of economic and political in potential new countries
- Monitoring involvement levels of owners and EPC contractors for projects
- Analysing the collaboration framework under EPC contract
- Keeping up the schedule for construction progress rate and reducing loss in productivity
- Leveraging on cost engineering and value management to make the best decision in unforeseen circumstances
- Achieving positive cost control throughout project development